The Regina Pats Hockey Club is pleased to announce the schedule for the 2019-20 Western Hockey League Season.
The Pats will open the regular season with their A&W Home Opener against the Moose Jaw Warriors on Friday, September 20 at 7 p.m. at the Brandt Centre.
Regina will play 10 Friday night home games, eight on Saturday night and eight on Sunday to make 26 of the clubs 34 home games on weekend dates. Additionally, the Pats will host six Wednesday dates as well as one game on a Monday and a Tuesday.
Throughout the season, fans will have the opportunity to collect a wide array of Pats Giveaway items including a 3-Piece BBQ Set at the Home Opener, as well as Bobbleheads, Lunch Bags, Puzzles, Mini Sticks and more,” said Pats COO Stacey Cattell. “We are pleased to have come together with our partners to provide value-added items for the Regiment through this season. We felt this was the next step in continuing to provide the highest value product to supplement the high-level product on the ice every night.”
The Pats are excited about several theme nights for the 2019-20 season. They include:
- The A&W Home Opener – September 20.
- Childhood Cancer Awareness Night – September 27.
- Military Appreciation Night – October 27.
- Westridge Construction Bobblehead Night – November 8.
- Teddy Bear Toss Night – December 7.
- Nutcracker Bobblehead Night – December 15.
- Bennett Dunlop Ford Post-Game Skate – January 1.
- Breast Cancer Night – February 8.
- K9’s Birthday Party – February 17.
- Autism Awareness Night – February 21.
- Minor Hockey Day – March 7.
- Fan Appreciation Night – March 20.
The Pats full promotional schedule can be found here.
The 2019-20 Regular Season Schedule is available here.
Season tickets for the 2019-20 season are now on sale at reginapats.com. Check out the Split Season Tickets and Flex-34 options.